Careers AI Specialist
Location | Kochi
Required Technical Skill sets
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in advanced analytics and predictive modelling techniques.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in statistical tools like SAS, Python, Greenplum, Apache Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Must have experience working in programming languages like Java/C#/C++/ and SQL.
- Strong expertise with Machine learning and Artificial intelligence and their implementations in open source methodologies.
- Technical ability in natural language processing for classification, entity extraction or summarization from various sources.
- Solid foundation in using and adapting to advanced machine learning algorithms, parameter and performance tuning and state of the art techniques to assist business to solve problems and initiate solutions.
4 – 10 years experience
Any Degree / BTech in a quantitative field is mandatory
- Candidate will team up with stakeholders to identify and evaluate variable factors to resolve complex data, infrastructure or implementation issues.
- Impromptu meetings may be required to explain methodologies and analytical findings to peers and decision makers.
- Candidate will leverage knowledge of Machine learning, analysis techniques and methodologies to provide actionable insights and decision support to the team.
- Translate in-depth technical and functional knowledge, insights in data visualization, statistical tests, data mining to identify the customer or prospect needs, behavioural trends, product preferences etc.
- Maintain skills in Machine learning applications and deploy advanced techniques like Neural Networks, Deep learning, Random Forest, GBM, KNN, SVM, Bayesian and artificial intelligence.
- Candidate will also investigate structured and unstructured, static and streaming data and implement techniques in integrating, profiling, validating and cleansing data.
At par with the industry standards
IT-Software / Software Services
Data Science-Machine Learning/AI
Admin & Maintenance
Permanent Job, Full Time