10 Best Mailchimp Alternatives & Competitors in 2022
Email marketing continues to be the favorite marketing channel for marketers in 2022.
Some marketing gurus may have labeled it outdated, but it continues to attract huge ROI.
But for excellent customer acquisition and retention, businesses need to collaborate with a result-driven email service provider.
Mailchimp is the first option that comes to everyone’s mind. (All thanks to their marketing game.)
But after the 11% hike in its prices in February 2022, businesses are looking for a fresh breath. Switching to Mailchimp alternatives can save a fortune of your money and offer the same functionalities.
In some cases, the features offered by Mailchimp alternatives are even better!
So, do you want to know about Mailchimp alternatives that will not only save you hundreds of dollars but will also help you in generating great sales?
Read on and find out for yourself!
|10 Best Mailchimp alternatives and competitors in 2022|
cmercury is an AI-empowered email marketing tool that works as a catalyst to engage and convert customers.
It is the best Mailchimp alternative on our list! Why?
cmercury encapsulates omnichannel marketing capabilities for client acquisition, retention, and engagement.
It not only allows you to send across 6000 emails/month for free without any daily limit but also offers to create a free email list for your bulk email marketing campaigns.
The feature-rich platform offers impressive features like email verifier, analytical reporting, API for integrations, API-triggered alerts, responsive templates, advanced keyword recommendation, precision targeting, email subscription builder, etc., to grow your business multifold.
Moreover, cmercury is not only about setting email campaigns, but it has all the features a marketer needs to perform successful email marketing—for instance, SMS, Web Push Notifications, Exit Popups, and much more.
Features that make cmercury the best Mailchimp alternative
- Free deliverability consulting
- Super-quick customer support
- Data privacy and security relying on tier 1 data centres
- 98%+ email deliverability rate, which is the highest among the other Mailchimp alternatives
- Inbuilt extended capabilities for SMS marketing, Exit popups, and web push notifications.
- Email verifier with the highest accuracy rates.
- AI-powered inbuilt campaign analysis and reporting tool
- Free: 6000 emails/month without any condition
- Bronze: $15 – 25000 emails/month
- Silver: $40 – 75000 emails/month
- Gold: $70 – 150000 emails/month
- Enterprise: $125 – 300000 emails/month
Sendinblue is not only a Mailchimp alternative but also a MailChimp competitor as first-time email marketers usually want to try their hands on either of them.
However, Sendinblue is a cheap alternative to Mailchimp as it offers a series of exclusive features to automate the email marketing process.
It also encompasses SMS marketing, CRM tools, and live chat features for those who want to drive exponential results.
Other stellar features include segmentation options, templates, and tools to create landing pages and Facebook ads.
Features that make Sendinblue the best Mailchimp alternative
- Customizable free signup forms are available
- Aesthetic email template library
- Real-time reporting available
- A/B testing feature
- CRM and SMS marketing tools
- Free: Up to 300 emails per day
- Lite $25: 20,000 Emails
- Premium $65: 20,000 Emails
- Enterprise: custom pricing
Sendgrid allows you to send promotional emails with confidence and is one of the best Mailchimp alternatives for beginners.
It allows the developers, designers, and marketers to unify in an app to design and launch transactional emails.
It is a simple and robust email marketing platform that allows customers to send 12,000 emails in a month, which is an excellent replacement for MailChimp’s free plan!
Features that make Sendgrid the best Mailchimp alternative
- Email testing
- List Management
- Email statistics
- Signup Forms
- Free: 100 emails/day
- Essentials $19.95: 10,000 emails/month
- Pro $89.95: 100,000 emails/month
- Premier: Custom pricing
Aweber is one of those Mailchimp alternatives that helps you to play around with many integrations and features similar to Mailchimp.
It is best suitable for businesses and startups as it has some unique features that will help in building healthy relationships with your audience.
As it has plenty of integrations, you can easily use it with an ecommerce platform and unlock great results.
And believe us all this comes with a very nice price.
Features that make Aweber the best Mailchimp alternative
- 700 email templates
- Better designs, all thanks to Canva integrations
- Drag and drop email editor
- Automated email campaigns
- Web push notifications
- Free: 500 email subscribers
- Pro $16.15: 0-500 Subscribers
- Custom pricing available
Mailjet has made it to our list of Mailchimp alternatives because of its capability to create aesthetic and responsive email templates.
Mailjet allows you to exponentially grow your audience with its noteworthy features like collaborating with the team members in real-time.
This feature can help in making an informed decision quickly.
Features that make Mailjet the best Mailchimp alternative
- A free SMTP server for better email deliverability
- Personalization of email templates for better customer experience
- A dedicated team of deliverability experts to ensure better inbox placements
- Allows to send transactional emails and SMS
- Free: 6,000 emails/month
- Essential $15: 15,000 emails/month included
- Premium $25: 15,000 emails/month included
- Custom Pricing upon request available
Up next, we have mentioned another email marketing solution that has proved to be a better Mailchimp alternative.
It is super easy to use and has superior customization features, which allows the brands to build their own tone and stand out from the crowd.
In our opinion, Getresponse is a value-for-money Mailchimp alternative as it is a complete marketing platform.
Features that make Getresponse the best Mailchimp alternative
- It offers multiple digital tools in one place
- Ability to convert store visitors into returning customers
- A/B testing feature
- Grow audience quickly
- Advanced segmented option available
- Email Marketing $15.58
- Marketing automation $48.38
- Ecommerce Marketing $97.58
7. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor is the best user-friendly Mailchimp alternative. It allows the users to adjust spaces by dragging and extending spaces, images, and text boxes for customization.
It puts its entire focus on email marketing automation but does not integrate with various third-party apps.
Features that make Campaign Monitor the best Mailchimp alternative
- Customization of any template or brand is available
- Automate email journeys
- Personalize user experience
- Small segmentation for healthy results
- Customer support is available through email
Basic $9: 2500 emails
Unlimited $29: Unlimited emails
Premier $149 : Unlimited emails
ActiveCampaign is one of those Mailchimp alternatives that you can use to reach your email marketing goals. It has one of the best marketing automation features.
You can extensively sequence the complex email list and set it according to huge parameters.
Also, the CRM system of ActiveCampaign is robust, and with the help of live chat features, you can create custom content for your landing/website pages.
Features that make ActiveCampaign the best Mailchimp alternative
- 125+ ready-to-use email templates
- Location capturing option available for geo-targeted campaigns
- Multi-user editing feature
- The conditional Content feature allows the users to show different content to different contacts after setting up specific conditions.
Lite Plan $29: 1,000 contacts
Plus Plan $79: 1,000 contacts
Professional Plan $187: 2,500 contacts
Enterprise Plan Custom pricing
9. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is the best Mailchimp alternative for nonprofits. It has a very straightforward user interface; therefore, even newbies can use it without creating any fuss.
Moreover, it also allows the users to track social media ads and campaigns. Yes, everything from one place!
Apart from tracking social media platforms, it also allows the users to perform real-time analytics and keep a check on emails, signup forms, social media campaigns, etc.
Features that make Constant Contact the best alternative to Mailchimp
- Easy integration with various social media platforms
- Inbuilt error check and recommendations for better opening rates
- Customer support available via call/live chat
- Money back guarantee on all plans
Core Plan Starts at $9.99: 500 emails/ month
Plus Plan Starts at $45: 500 emails/ month
Are you looking for a cheap full-stack MailChimp alternative? Then your search ends here at Mailerlite.
Mailerlite is a full-stack email marketing platform that meticulously categorizes email subscribers. The user interface is relatively easy to use as it has a drag-and-drop editor. The cherry on the top is the feature to add your growing Facebook audience as your subscriber.
Features that make Mailerjet the best Mailchimp alternative
- Advanced automation to streamline the email workflow
- Allows to track the audience engagement with the newsletters
- Email delivery by the time zone
- A/B split testing available
Free Plan: 12,000 emails/ month
Growing Business Plan $10: Unlimited emails
Advanced Plan $21: Unlimited emails
Enterprise Plan – Custom Pricing
Well, that’s all, folks!
That was our list of best Mailchimp alternatives in 2022. We have mentioned this list after trying and testing various email marketing platforms.
Now, you can find a perfect Mailchimp alternative from our list and use it to unlock your business’s growth.
However, email marketing can be a daunting task, especially if you are just starting out.
Talk to our experts who have more than a decade of experience in crafting successful email marketing stories.