10 Best SendinBlue Alternatives & Competitors in 2022
Table Of Contents
- Constant Contact
To thrive in this ever-evolving business world, businesses need to communicate with their audiences effectively.
Email marketing is considered one of the most effective communication channels between businesses and audiences.
As more and more businesses are adopting email marketing, there is an upsurge in demand for tools like SendinBlue.
Undoubtedly Sendinblue is one of the best email marketing tools, but it is not an excellent fit for all enterprises.
We have put together the best SendinBlue alternatives after researching and comparing various tools in detail.
Without further ado, let’s get started with the list!
10 Best SendinBlue Alternatives & Competitors in 2022 For Better Inbox Placement
Here are the best SendinBlue alternatives and we have mentioned them in detail so that you can make an informed decision to increase your ROI.
cmercury is the best SendinBlue alternative on our list as it is more affordable and has multiple standalone marketing tools like SMS, Web Push, Exit Popup which make cmercury an all-in-one marketing suite.
The feature-rich email marketing tool also offers other spectacular features like a vast library of responsive templates, keyword recommendations, subject line builder, API Integrations, and alerts.
Features that make cmercury the best SendinBlue alternative
- Enjoy 98%+ email deliverability rate
- Complementary deliverability consulting
- Tier 1 data centers are deployed for reliable data privacy and security
- Email verifier has the highest accuracy rates
- Customer support is active and super supportive
- Inbuilt tool for real-time reporting and analysis
- Free: $0– 6000 emails/month without any condition
- Bronze: $15 – 25000 emails/month
- Silver: $40 – 75,000 emails/month
- Gold: $70 – 15,0000 emails/month
- Enterprise: $125 – 300,000 emails/month
Omnisend is a robust email marketing platform and one of the most innovative platforms for creating stunning email templates.
It is an excellent alternative to SendinBlue as you can create beautiful, customized, and personalized email templates that could be a perfect fit for your business.
If you are running multiple ecommerce stores, then you can connect your stores and save a lot of time.
Moreover, it is a fully automated tool that not only runs email campaigns but also renders other services like SMS, web push notifications, popups & forms, and marketing automation.
Features that make Omnisend the best SendinBlue alternative
- Optimize the performance of your campaign with campaign booster features
- A/B testing for launching data-driven campaigns
- Real-time data analytics
- Drag and drop email builder
- Free: $0– 500 emails/month
- Standard: $16– 6000 emails/month
- Pro: $59– Unlimited emails/month
Engagebay is an all-in-one Sendinblue alternative as it offers 360 degrees marketing solutions.
It not only offers all the SendinBlue features but also offers a whole package for customer support and sales solutions.
It was designed to become a budget-friendly alternative to complex and expensive marketing software. You can also send across targeted emails through multiple personalizations, segmentation, and lead generation features.
Features that make Engagebay the best SendinBlue alternative
- Attractive free tools available like UTM builder, email signature, and tracker
- Various guides are available for a good knowledge base
- EngageBay’s CRM is free to use
- Customer support is responsive
- The pricing is targeted more toward the small businesses
- Free: $0– 1000 emails/month
- Basic: $11.99– 3000 emails/month
- Growth: $39.99– 25,000 emails/month
- Pro: $79.99– 50,000 emails/month
Mailgun is a powerful alternative to Sendinblue that is designed for developers. This is an API-driven platform that allows you to monitor marketing emails and allows you to send bulk emails hassle-free.
Apart from offering all the unique features you get, you can automate and optimize your email campaigns with accurate real-time analytics and segmentation of the subscribers’ list based on purchases and customer behavior.
Features that make Mailgun the best SendinBlue alternative
- It is stacked with tons of advanced features
- Seamless SMTP integration and HTTP API to send across transactional bulk emails
- Advanced email analytics
- You can personalize and schedule the emails effortlessly
- The email deliverability rate is pretty effective
- Free: $0– 5000 emails/month
- Foundation: $35– 50,000 emails/month
- Growth: $80 – 100,000 emails/month
- Scale: $90 – 100,000 emails/month
Klaviyo is one of the best alternatives to SendinBlue that promises to maximize your ROI from email marketing. You can maximize your revenue, embrace retention, send personalized emails and get more repeat sales.
With Klaviyo’s dynamic personalization feature, you can supremely craft the content based on your audience’s browsing activity and preferences by simply clicking on the content block.
Features that make Klaviyo the best SendinBlue alternative
- 220+ pre-built integrations
- Templates are built with best practices
- Great knowledge resources are present on the portal in the form of informative blogs, podcasts, case studies, and product events.
- They also have an academy and live training options
- Real-time customer profiles are available
- Free: $0– 500 emails/month
- Email: $45– 15,000 emails/month
- Email & SMS: $60– 15,000 emails/month
- Enterprises: Custom pricing
You know why ActiveCampaign made our list of best SendinBlue alternatives because it drives exponential growth to your business with automated customer experience.
It is an all-in-one marketing platform that encapsulates Email marketing, CRM tools, and marketing automation tools for incredible customer experience.
Features that make ActiveCampaign the best SendinBlue alternative
- It helps you send exactly what your contacts want
- With automation, you can set up a series of welcome campaigns
- Advanced reporting and automated lead nurturing features
- You can target and embed forms
- Gmail and outlook inbox extensions are available
- Free: Available
- Lite Plan $29: 1,000 contacts/month
- Plus Plan $79: 1,000 contacts/month
- Professional Plan $187: 2,500 contacts/month
- Enterprise Plan: Custom pricing
Aweber is another excellent alternative to SendinBlue as its software includes workflow automation, email and landing page designs, effective email deliverability tools, and all the other tools that are essential for launching ROI-driven marketing campaigns.
As soon as you sign up, you get instant access to an enormous template library that allows you to create landing pages, newsletters, funnels, web push notifications, and much more.
Features that make AWeber the best SendinBlue alternative
- It is best for remote and traveling employees
- The marketing tool has more advanced automated features
- Customizable templates are available
- The interface is user-friendly
- Pricing is simple and is based on a sliding scale model
- Free:$0– 300 emails/month
- Pro: starts from $16.15– unlimited emails/month
8. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is the best SendinBlue alternative for those who are looking for visually impressive templates. It has a plethora of options when it comes to responsive templates that you can leverage to create fantastic marketing emails.
The user interface of this email marketing tool is very intuitive and has a drag-and-drop editor, which helps the users to create appealing email templates.
Features that make Constant Contact the best SendinBlue alternative
- It is easy to store and import contacts
- Contact management is effortless
- Real-time email tracking is available
- You get a lot of email templates
- Users get to create and launch social media ads
- Free: $0– for a free month of core or plus pricing plan
- Core: $9.99– 500 contacts/month
- Plus: $70– 25,000 contacts/month
- Enterprises plan: For an email list of over 50,000 emails/month
GetResponse is a Sendinblue alternative that allows you to automate your marketing game. This tool comes with a user-friendly drag-and-drop editor and tons of templates.
Features that make GetResponse the best SendinBlue alternative
- You can create your own template libraries
- With GIFs and free stock photos, you can enhance designs
- With drag-and-drop email creator, you can create your own pixel-perfect emails
- Advanced segmentation tools
- A/B testing of subject lines is allowed
- Free: $0– 500 emails/month
- Email Marketing: $15.58– 1000 emails/month
- Marketing Automation: $48.38– 1000 emails/months
- Ecommerce marketing: $97.58– 1000 emails/month
SendPulse is an all-in-one email marketing tool and is one of the best alternatives to Sendinblue. It not only compromises email marketing tools but also offers other features like SMS, transactional emails, web push, websites, email verification, and Chatbots.
To expand the knowledge base of the users they offer online courses and academies.
Features that make SendPulse the best SendinBlue alternative
- The email editor is convenient
- Users can create a unique subscription form
- 130+ responsive templates
- Segmentation of the list depends on various
- A robust email verifier cleans up the list neatly
- Free: $0– 15,000 emails/month
- Standard: unlimited emails/month
- Pro: Unlimited emails/month
- Enterprise: Unlimited emails/month
So, this is it! We have mentioned the best alternatives and competitors of SendinBlue. SendinBlue is undoubtedly a reliable email marketing solution, but it is not a perfect fit for everyone!
All of the SendinBlue alternatives mentioned in our list offer more or equivalent features than SendinBlue. If you are looking forward to getting in touch with a reliable team of skilled email marketers then contact us today or signup right away for free.