Careers Marketing Manager (B2C eCommerce)
Caspar, handling the end-to-end digital mandate for Brands from across the Globe, is looking for an experienced and result-oriented Digital Marketing Manager(B2C eCommerce) to join our marketing team!
Are you passionate about Digital sales? Are you resourceful and love the idea of being a critical part of a small scrappy team trying to find creative ways in order to grow in the food and nutrition business?
If the answer is yes, then the rest should fall in line for you!
We encourage only those candidates with a minimum of two years of work experience with any e-commerce brand, handling their online sales to apply!
You don’t fit in and still confident? We may consider if you have a convincing story to narrate!
Required Technical Skill sets
- Hands-on experience handling e-commerce promotions.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
( ppc, ad words, display campaigns etc)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, seo tools etc
- Exposure to ad networks, Affiliate partners (Flipkart, Amazon etc)
- Experience in Video Advertising
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Managing and executing on the entire paid advertising process, from copywriting (includes blogs, SEO optimised website content), keyword research, all the way to campaign implementation
- Write email sequences and create automation on cmercury
- Understand market segments related to the brand and create sales opportunities
- Implement digital promotions across various digital marketing channels (Mobile, Email & Web)
- Find and target audiences ( cross channel promos, affiliate marketing, SEO, SEM tactics etc)
- Design, deployment and analyse the social media promotions and social postings
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics (Google Analytics, Alexa) across multiple social media platforms including
- Deriving insights from data analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Ad Reporting, FB and other social channels (FB, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube) insights to help inform your marketing decisions
- Optimise all paid ad campaigns across Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Youtube to generate maximum sales online
- Work with product development, offline sales, customer support and marketing teams to accomplish sales goals
- Manage other activities including competition analysis, sentiment analysis, response handling (quora)
- Documenting and presenting your learnings, successes, and failures to the team during our weekly meetings and internal strategy sessions.
2-3 years’ experience
- B-Tech in computer science /MBA
Not a constraint for the right candidate!
IT-Software / Software Services