Careers Senior Android Developer
Location | Kochi
We are seeking an Senior Android Developer – 6 to 8 Years Experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Product requirment gathering, planning, designing and development.
- Architecting and automating the build process.
- Solid understanding and prior use of TDD (Test Driven Development) practices and automated UI testing practices and software is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 6 to 8 years android native development experience.
- Should have uploaded few Production Apps to playstore.
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding of the HTTP2.0 protocol, web applications, performance and monitoring.
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems OAuth2.0
- Proficient understanding of Gitlab, CI/CD, DevOps practices
Understanding best security practises.
- Capability to drive a team of developers including code review
- Android Native Development, Java, Kotlin, JDK, Google Appstore submission, OOPs, Unit Testing (Junit), Dagger2, Realm/Room DB, Push Notifications, Retrofit.
- Experience in Web Socket communication, Native Development Kit & JNI (Java Native Interface)
- Deep understanding of Design Patterns & Architecture Pattern.
6-8 years’ experience
At par with the industry standards
IT-Software / Software Services
Senior Android Developer