Careers Software Engineer
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 2 to 3 years of experience in .Net MVC
- Experienced in designing and building applications
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application features.
- Collaborating with the development team and other IT staffs to set specifications for new applications.
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
2 to 3 years’ experience
- Proficiency in ASP .NET MVC, C#, Oops, Windows Forms, Console application, WCF, Web APIs, Web Services, N-tier architecture.
- Knowledge in MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, Dapper, TFS.
- Experience in developing Asp .NET Core, Azure Functions, Angular, MySQL, Git is an added advantage.
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer who will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem-solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
Benefit from our continuous and cross-functional learning culture. Flexible working arrangements and employee stock options are added perks. There’s more, have fun while being in God’s Own Country!
At par with the industry standards
IT-Software / Software Services
IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Permanent Job, Full Time