Careers Senior Software Team Lead - .Net Core - 10 Years
Location | Kochi
Personnel having more than 7 years of relevant experience only need to apply
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project requirement and business analysis capabilities.
- Design the overall architecture of the multi-tier web + mobile (Android and IOS) application environment.
- Ability to manage projects on your own.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks to the fellow teammates
- Designing and Developing technical specifications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with object-oriented programming such as C#, Web APIs, Asp.Net, .Net Core & MVC patterns.
- Experience writing unit tests and mocks in .NET/C# with a standard framework.
- Expertise in Authorization and Authentication.
- Participate & contribute to High Level & Low-Level Design.
- Strong understanding of various Design patterns.
- Hands on experience in Azure technology (Azure Storage, Azure security, Azure Function, Azure Apps, Cache, CDN, Databases and other Azure services).
- Expertise in Sprints, Agile Methodologies & other quality process.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications of the teammates.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Training and empowering Junior staff.
- Code and resource management.
- Performance Optimisation.
- Good Knowledge of Databases such as SQL Server, MySQL etc.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Azure Devops.
- Knowledge of Jira Software based work.
- Travelling for Client meetings/visits.
Desired Candidate Profile- Total 10 years of experience.
- The ideal candidate for this position should have an experience of 7+ years of coding in ASP.Net MVC, .Net Core full stack development and 3 years of team handling experience.
- The candidate should have a history of multiple project development and team handling in completed projects.
- Good Knowledge in Database systems and effective data modelling.
- Good communication skills and team skills.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Creative, self-disciplined, and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Willing to work onsite in GCC countries on client requirement.
- Should hold a Valid Indian passport.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and urgent needs.
- Team-player with strong communication & collaboration skills.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Prior experience in leading development teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Personnel having more than 7 years of relevant experience
At par with the industry standards
IT-Software / Software Services
Senior Android Developer