Careers Sr. Executive/ Manager - Digital Media Planning
Are you passionate about all things digital?
Do you share the belief that the world is increasingly social and brands can enhance their presence, engage their audiences and find better leads through internet marketing?
If you get excited (as you are a pro!) hearing terms like paid campaigns, Google ad words, CPM, CPC, CPL,CPV, GA etc., this may be for you.
You will be handling digital media planning, social content strategy planning and deployment for a handful of our prestigious clients on a day to day basis. It includes running paid campaigns- starting with taking a brief from the client, setting campaign goals to running A/B testing, channel optimization, analyzing campaign results, optimizing campaign variables to fulfilling the goals.
Throughout the campaign planning and execution, you will use your analytical bent of mind, knowledge of social media promotional dashboards and insights to fine-tune and fulfill the brand’s marketing goals through paid campaigns.
In addition to your analytical mind, you will be good at strategy as it’s a key component that would help our clients achieve industry best returns for their paid digital promotions. While a job-taker would just ‘run’ campaigns, we expect the ideal candidate to craft the best strategies for our client’s brands keeping in mind the competitive landscape, customer profiles and touch-points, and arrive at smart media plans that deliver.
In short, you will
- Build intelligent digital marketing strategies for your clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Plan and execute paid campaigns on all channels- FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google
- Optimize, measure, analyse and report the performance of all campaigns and assess the campaigns against pre-set goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Be the single-point of contact for all your clients, for their Social Media Marketing and other paid digital ad campaign needs.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams of Creative and Content to ensure that campaigns are in line with the brief and implemented on schedule.
- Social Media Marketing
- Exposure to various Ad serving and paid promotion platforms/ channels
- Social Media Analytics
- Data Analysis
- Excellent people skills
Desired candidate profile
- You have an excellent understanding of digital marketing strategies, tools, and analytics.
- You are experienced in social media marketing.
- You are creative and analytical.
- You have at least one year’s experience in digital media planning.
- *You are experienced in managing multiple paid digital campaigns concurrently.
- Good communication skills – if you are good with words, it’d be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree. Any add on digital certifications will be a feather on the cap
*The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Impress us with your campaign success stories and if the rest of the things are in place, we will give you a red-carpet welcome!
At par with the industry standards
IT-Software / Software Services
Marketing , Advertising , Media Planning
Permanent Job, Full Time