Ecommerce Marketing Automation Case Study of Voylla
Read the email marketing for ecommerce case study of Voylla and how it created paradigm shifts in your digital marketing using cmercury predictive intelligent emails.
3X Uplift in
6X Uplift in
2X Uplift in
Voylla is a leading online shop for designer jewellery & accessories for women, men and kids. Voylla is the sole name in the minds of millions when it comes to affordable, exclusive, standout jewellery pieces that offer a smooth shopping experience. Over 500,000 customers have patronized Voylla.com which makes the top jewellery site in India and across Asia.
- Rise in customer attrition
- Decrease in customer engagement
- Decline in revenue from email marketing
User engagement & disengagement data points from prior email campaigns were collected and analyzed and custom audiences were targeted with highly precise, one-o-one cross custom email promotional communications. Predictive product recommendations were initiated across specific customer segments via the powerful predictive intelligent recommendations of cmercury.
Data Segmentation & Clustering
- Broad level customer email database collection initiated.
- Newly active email base customers on specific product categories were precisely clustered based on keywords and other data.
- All unsubscribed customers from Voylla’s email programs specifically sub-segmented based on prior categories were targeted.
- Recently transacted customers across specific categories or product groups.
- Improved inbox placements
- 3X uplift in open rate of email campaigns
- 6X uplift in click rate of email campaigns
- 2X uplift in revenue from email campaigns
- Minimum customer complaints
- Delightful customer experience